Image Map

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Cyber Monday Sale!!

Hi there, friends!

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet???  I have done lots of my shopping online over the past few days and now I'm just waiting for those boxes to get dropped by my front door!  I'm ready to get gifts wrapped and under the tree!

TPT is throwing their BIG Cyber Monday sale tomorrow and they are extending it through Tuesday!  All items in my store will be 20% off and TPT will add another 10% off with the code CYBER!!  Go fill your carts with awesome resources for your classroom!

Here are some fun Christmas and Winter items from my shop.  Click each image to check it out on TPT!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to get my shop on tomorrow! Planning on emptying that wish list and moving it on over to the cart. I'm going to check out your items now! Thanks for sharing.

    Christy
    Crayons and Whimsy

    ReplyDelete