Image Map

Thursday, February 27, 2014

March Book-It Reading Log (FREEBIE)

It's hard to believe that March is right around the corner!  Annnnnd....this is the time of the school year when we feel like we can actually breathe a bit during the school day because the kidlets finally can sit and work independently for longer than 5 or 10 minutes.  Bliss.  I love teaching Kindergarten in the Spring.

Anyway!  One last Book-It reading log for the year.  After Book-It ends in March, I don't send home any more reading logs.  We use RAZ-Kids online as our at-home reading program, so those reports are generated automatically for me.
If you'd like to snag a copy of the Book-It reading log, CLICK HERE
I print both pages, photocopy them double-sided, and voila!

And for my friends who don't use Book-It, CLICK HERE for a NON BOOK-IT reading log.
If you do actually use these generic reading logs and want some for the rest of the school year, please let me know in the comments.  I would be happy to make some for you!  But...I have no idea if anyone actually uses these, so I'll wait for you to ask before I make them. :)


**Don't forget about the great TPT sale happening right now!!  My cart is full of clip-art and some other fun things I've had wish-listed for too long.  Add the code TPT3 for an extra 10% off!  Click here to head to my store.  Everything is 20% off through the end of the day tomorrow!**

No comments:

Post a Comment