Hey there! Happy Friday!
Every Friday morning during calendar time in my classroom, my students and I sing "It's Friday, it's Friday, it's Friday, Friday, Friday....wooooh!". I've been singing it all day long. Hip, hip, hooray for Friday!
Here's what 's been going on lately in my classroom!
1. Kindergarten students digging through their Halloween candy buckets to bring you your very favorite treats must be one of the most pure acts of love possible. My sweet Kindies have been flooding me with Twix bars ever since Halloween. Love them so much. I know how precious Halloween candy is to kids. Their generous little hearts are so special!
(And I'm just going to pretend that I don't see the calorie count on that full-size candy bar! Yikes!! Cover your eyes! Don't look!!!)
2. Sometimes teachers just need permission to take things one day/hour/moment at a time. This verse has been in the forefront of my mind this week. I'm so thankful for TRUTH and precious, timely reminders.
3. Few things melt me more than Kindergarten friends immersed in books. Looking, talking, learning together. I had to capture this sweet moment from today.
4. 'Tis the season for turkeys!! We started these "Thankful Turkeys" last week and finished them early this week. Love.
5. And we made these directed drawing turkeys today! They turned out too cute for words!
Wishing you a relaxing and wonderful weekend!!