Image Map

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Thanksgiving Brain Boost {FREEBIE}

I am working hard on my second set of Brain Boost pages, but they aren't quite finished yet.  As I've used the first set with my class, I've made note of things I want to tweak on those too.  We're almost done with the first set and I just love that time with my students every Tuesday and Wednesday morning.  I made special Brain Boosts for Thanksgiving and we completed both of them together last week.  Since we don't officially cover Thanksgiving, it gave me a good chance to talk with my students about some of the basics.

I plan to put together a holiday/special events Brain Boost set eventually, but for now they are free for the taking.  Snatch them up if you think they'd work for your class!  
CLICK HERE to snag them!

No comments:

Post a Comment