Hi, friends! Happy Friday to you!
I'm linking up with Doodlebugs again today for Five for Friday!
Check out what we were up to this week!
1. My students helped me put together a fun package on Monday to mail to our Texas pen pals. This was sooo fun and my kiddos LOVED it! They thought it was awesome that they would be surprising their pals with a box full of Easter eggs!
2. We did some writing about Spring Break early this week. I love teaching writing, and writing at this point in the year is just the best! They have grown so much and have become so confident!
3. The finished product of our "Buggy Over Books" display! I had the students color the letters. I think that adds a really personal touch to the board.
We completed book recommendations for the display. I chose five familiar books and asked students to choose their favorite to write about.
Pete the Cat was the overwhelming favorite (Of course! EVERY kid loves Pete!), but a few students chose one of the other books.
And the bugs. OH the bugs! They. are. precious!
The bugs are from Doodlebugs' Spring Directed Drawings pack.
4. We had some Easter egg fun during math stations this week. Skip counting practice! It was a hit!
5. We wrote a pen pal letter today. It will be on it's way to Texas soon! And we got a letter from our Colorado pals today, so we'll write them back next week. Pen pal love is such a fun part of Kindergarten!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!