Happy Friday, friends! And Happy Spring Break (finally finally finally) to me!! I love my kinder babies, but I was so ready for a week of relaxation and fun with my family!! Of course I still wanted to link up with Doodlebugs, so here is my Five for Friday!
1. We finished learning about letter-writing before break, and as a fun wrap-up each student chose a special someone to mail a letter to. Here were our letters, all ready to go. Of course, I blurred the address on the front envelope, but this was a really fun activity and very motivating for the kids!
They got to decorate the back side of their envelope before we put them in the mail. Fun!
2. We completed this cute bunny craftivity on Wednesday from A Cupcake for the Teacher. When we get back from break, we only have one week before Easter. I wanted to get these displayed before break. They turned out so sweet!
3. I tell my class all year long that, if there is a book at home that they would like to read to the class, they are more than welcome to bring it in. They must be able to read it completely independently in order to share it with the class. This little guy was so adorable with his book on Wednesday. He was also celebrating his birthday, so it was a fun thing to add to his day!
4. And then today is MY little guy's 7th birthday! It was such a treat to spend our first day of Spring Break celebrating this awesome boy. Our day started with homemade donuts and a candle on our family's celebration plate!
5. One of the best things about blogging is the way this community of teachers works together to learn from each other and help each other. I am grateful that I have the opportunity to join several other bloggers to help out Tori from Tori's Teacher Tips. Please click the graphic to head over to the TPT site where you can check out the bundles that are for sale. And CLICK HERE to read the story behind the fundraiser.
Have a wonderful weekend!!