Image Map

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Word Wall FREEBIE

Hey hey friends!

It's nearing the end of July, and I can hardly believe it.  I CAN believe it, because summer goes by this quickly every year, but still.  Waaaahhhhh!

BUT....even though I love summer so much, I also love teaching so much.  I've been doing a teensy weensy bit of back to school prep to keep my teacher-brain happy!

If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I am freshening up my word wall this summer.  I actually love my word wall -- it's bright, cheery, and super functional -- but the letters had gotten really faded since I put it up two years ago, so it needed a re-do.  I'm not changing anything about it...I'm just re-making what I had before.  
When it works, it works!  

In case your word wall is in need of a fresh look too, I just uploaded this FREEBIE to my TPT store!
I love how student-friendly the lined letters are.  So clean and easy to read.  Go grab it!! 

I have more summer fun planned for today -- a play date at the beach!  Yes, please!! 

Happy Thursday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment