Image Map

Saturday, March 16, 2013

A little leprechaun fun

So.....I really hadn't planned to pull these out this year.  Not sure why, but I just wasn't feeling the St. patty's Day spirit with it falling over the weekend.  BUT, we did our Scholastic "Let's Find Out Magazine" on Thursday and talked all about leprechauns and the tricky fun they like to have.  The kids were so funny with all of their leprechaun stories.  I knew that I had to start our Friday with some leprechaun fun.

And FUN it was!

The leprechaun left little clover notes all over our classroom for the students to find when they arrived.










Once they figured out what was going on, the kids had the best time searching the classroom for all the missing things!  Poor Seth was shoeless for a looooooong time.  His other shoe had been hidden in my desk drawer!  It was such a relief when I found it right before we left for P.E.! :)

Our freshly-sharpened pencils stayed missing all day long, but the kids found everything else at some point.

Serious FUN.  Crazy, running-around-the-classroom, shouting-and-yelling, giggles-upon-giggles FUN!  SO much fun, in fact, that I might start our Monday the same way. :)

2 comments:

  1. I had to come check out your blog after seeing your blog name. Polka Dots DO make everything more fun :) Happy to be your newest follower!
    Sara
    Polka Dot Kinders

    ReplyDelete