Image Map

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Five for Friday link-up! {March 1}

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for her Five for Friday link-up...

Before you read on, I just want to forewarn you that there is absolutely nothing school-related in this post at all. :)  It's just been that kind of week.  My camera has been out a lot, but it's been out at home as we've celebrated our daughter's 4th birthday!  Birthday week on top of assessment and progress report week on top of heading out of town for the weekend on top of paret-teacher conferences next week Monday and Tuesday equals little sleep and lots of BUSY!

1. Rowan moved up to the next room at her school now that she's 4.  This big change brought tears at drop-off for the first few days (SAD!), but now she just LOVES it!  So proud of her!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Her birthday treat on Wednesday was birthday cake flavored oreo cookies.  Have you had these before?  I can't decide if I love them or not.  Based on the fact that, once I eat one I always end up eating two or three more, I probably love them.  Hmmm....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Last night, our family went to Disney on Ice.  Rowan LOVES Minnie Mouse, and we're preparing for a trip to Disney World this summer, so this was such a blast!  Out of 10, the kids gave the show a 1 million and the hubby gave it a 2.  Ha! 
 Not his cup of tea, I guess.

Speaking of the hubs....check out the awesome photo he got when I asked him to get one of me with the kids.  Rowan isn't looking, Trey's eyes are half closed, and no effort to block out the man over my shoulder.  Makes me laugh.  Proof that I was there, at least! :)

MINNIE!  We pretended that she was waving right at Rowan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. We're headed to Splash Universe in Shipshewana, Indiana for the weekend in a few hours....
Excited to get away and have some fun before the craziness of conference week next week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. Lastly, such an appropriate way to end our February, I think.  Love it.

source: etsy

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this paragraph is fastidious, my sister is analyzing these
    kinds of things, therefore I am going to tell her.


    Also visit my blog :: custom Titanium Ring
    my site :: Diamond titanium Rings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a blast celebrating your little one's special day!
    Karen :o)
    Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete