Image Map

Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter Bunny craft -- go grab it!

You have a few days left to squeeze in this Easter bunny craft...and you definitely should!  My Kindies had so much fun with this today, and the finished products look adorable hanging in our classroom.  They bring the feel of Spring, when really it is still snowy and cold outside here in West Michigan.


Just check out these cutie-pie bunnies!!



I modeled on the board as the students followed along, but each completed bunny definitely has it's own personality!  That's what makes them so much fun! 



Saved the best for last.  Melt my heart...I LOVE this sweet bunny!!

3 comments:

  1. I love these colorful bunnies! Thanks for sharing!

    Christy
    Crayons and Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those are cute!!!! Next year for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this link! We made them and they turned out so darn cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete